1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 17, 2013 3:16 AM by nanaglo45 RSS

Marriott Megabonus rewards nights earned but cannot use

shtimseht Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Frustrating that the MEGABONUS Free Night that I have earned is not available for use as soon as I earn it.  I see it in transactions, but it is not it the to be used section.  Please try to get those BONUS nights up when they are earned!!! Will call on Monday.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Megabonus rewards nights earned but cannot use
    nanaglo45 Gold 3 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I just earned my 1st 'Spring Promo Free Night' (MegaBonus) after my 2nd Marriott stay on February 25th. It showed up on March 1st (4 days later) in my Rewards account and I have already applied it to a forthcoming reservation.This was all done online. I was actually surprised that it was available so quickly. My recollection (perhaps incorrect) was that I would have to wait until after the entire promotion period was completed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...