3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 16, 2013 6:48 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Surfing Safari

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Beach Boys lovers Unite!  Even though Carmel was not mentioned in their songs (new ones mention Monterey BTW, On "That's Why God Made the Radio" Album)

Surf's up today and I did some vicarious surfing! Cowabunga!!!

Beach and nushrooms.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Carmel by the Sea, CA, USA
  • Re: Surfing Safari
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

anadyr,

Very nice, very pretty!

Is that your surfboard and you?

We need kh to send some photo's of North Oahu, isn't that are home of "The Banzai Pipeline"?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Not me or anyone I know, and the water here is very chilly, thus the dry suit that he's wearing. Best US big waves are at Mavericks  near Half Moon Bay. There's a fabulous Ritz there BTW. My eye surgeon is a fan, and we had to reschedule my cataract surgery around Maverick's last year at this time.

I remember the North Shore of Oahu very well, having been to HI on business many times! (Back in the day that is).

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

anadyr,

Just sent a note to kh, telling him the same thing!

I have never seen waves like the North Shore.  There was a nice Hilton there years ago.  What a drive around that island!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...