2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 16, 2013 12:15 AM by anadyr RSS

Dollars for status

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just got an email from the Wyndam loyatly program about their gold status program.  Sadly it contains an idea that might take hold in other programs: paying more on average per night gets more!

Here's the details:

• The amount of Gold Status Points you have depends on the average amount you spent over the course of your 20 qualified nights.

Average spend per 20 nightsGold Status Points earned
$100 or less6,000
$100.01 - $15010,000
$150.01+20,000

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Dollars for status
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I'm really afraid you're right.  In the not-too-dstant-future, I can see showing up at a Marriott and being given a choice of platinum welcome gifts of 25 cents or 25 points, and being thanked for my continued loyalty.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Dollars for status
      Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

If that much!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...