4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2013 1:28 PM by pluto77 RSS

Marriott referral

kevinmn Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Hi all,

I have 5 referrals available. On the off chance any of you aren't already members or have used up all of your referrals for your friends send me a message and I can send you the link.

I'm getting closer to getting the reward points I need and every little bit helps.

Thanks for looking.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott referral
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Hi Kevin,

Everyone on this forum is a Marriott Rewards member.  Are you referring to Marriott Rewards membership/stay referrals or the Chase Visa Marriott credit card referral (or perhaps both?)  Could you please post the link for us?  Thanks!

I hope you get the rewards points you need soon.  Don't forget to make your points reservations prior to May 16th, as 36% of all Marriott hotel propertiess are moving up in category subsequent to that date, which will require more points.  (Reservations booked prior to that date for stays after that date will be honored at the lower category.)

Safe travels, and be sure to tell us all about them.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

kevinmn Silver 25 Reviews

Yes I am referring to the Chase Visa Marriott card referral. Sorry for the confusion.

I wish I could post a link but need to send an email to people directly. Its kind of a weird system. So if you or anyone else is interested you can message me the email you'd like me to send it to and then you can sign up from that link to get your referral bonus. You get 2,000 points for each stay up to 10,000 points.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

It might have changed but I referred a friend who got the card and has been using it.  I called when I didn't get the referral points and was assured that they would be coming.  After a few calls, I was told that the program had been discontinued before my friend took out the card.  I never got them.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

I already have the Chase Marriott Visa.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...