0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 12:26 PM by bers1234 RSS

Weekend in New York

bers1234 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

My husband and I took a quick trip to New York City to see Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood play at Madison Square Garden.  It was a fabulous event!  We ate at two great resturants.  The first was "Fiamma".  Great italian food and service was impeccable.  Expensive and not for kids.  Decor was beautiful.  The second was "Babbo".  The day we left NY, Babbo was given the Zagat award for being #1 Italian resturant in NY.  That also was great.  Again, expensive and not for kids.  Both resturants are in the Village.  We stayed at a lovely boutique hotel across the street from Babbo.   Washington Square Hotel.  $230 per night and includes continential breakfast.  Location was great.  Near subways and cabs were readily available.

Rooms were very european, i.e., small.  However, very clean and staff was very friendly.    All of the above mentioned venues have web sites.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...