6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 4, 2013 8:14 AM by californian RSS

Missing Bonus Points?

conny Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Last week in my profile I saw something about having earned "Bonus Points" now I can nolonger find this information?? Also how do I find how many points I have to use besides my rolledover points? TY!

Conny

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing Bonus Points?
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

not sure what type of bonus points might have been posted to your account and then removed.  Also, there is no such think as rollover points.  There are rollover nights, those in excess of what you earned and needed to retain your current elite level.  You can find your current account balance after you sign in on the Marriott page, look at the top right and click on MY ACCOUNT and there you should find your balance.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

quite possibly, the bonus points you are referring to are the welcome gift points you receive upon checkin.  You would have seen those points when you looked at recent activity of yours.  Is that what you were talking about?

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

shoeman, it looks like conny is silver elite and not eligible for the welcome gift points.

loosewheel Platinum 1 Reviews

I noticed that you posted your question toward the beginning of a month and stated your bonus points that had been there a week ago had disappeared.  I am wondering if you are referring to the itemized list that shows you received bonus points?  Each month the site resets the itemized list and you have to use the drop down menu by date to view the itemized stays and bonus points that were posted to your account. 

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I had a situation where my points were posted to someone else's account.  CS said they would take them from the wrong account and give them to me.  Maybe that happened to you.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...