Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

26 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2013 3:12 PM by californian Branched from an earlier discussion. Branched to a new discussion. RSS

MI site problems

californian Platinum 37 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

NathalieF  For some reason, this thread is not refreshing.  It only shows first reply and is not sending alerts.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: MI site problems
    7 Platinum 1 Reviews

I noticed the same thing.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Looks as if the site isn't refreshing consistently either.....my communication information won't clear.

I got an alert on this which is the first and only one since I started the thread. NathalieF

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

my communications seem to be gorked as well.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks for the heads up. I've been away for a few days so any further explanation would be helpful but I'm happy to investigate. What do you mean by the thread doesn't refresh?

I started thread.  One posted and when look for activity it only shows the first post and others are there.  It happened on the car rental one.

I first noticed problems with this thread.

http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/thread/12269

My points are not being added.  Almost all alerts stopped.  Communications is not being updated.

And I see that when I read an item on the communications page, it will appear as unread again once I go back to the communications. I've opened a case to investigate and will keep you posted.

This thread does not come up when ckick on Activity.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Ditto on non refresh

thanks everyone for the info and your patience - we'll keep you updated on our progress.

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

The site went back to normal for a brief period of time this morning, then started having the same problems again.  Points aren't being credited for posting either. 

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

I am also not seeing any new Communications on the site since yesterday morning.

ProfChiara

Same here.  I also notice the discussions feed on the homepage and even in the "discussions" tab isn't updating as it should.  I think the overall posting/communications system is awry.

No fix as of yet but I'm pressing for answers . We've identified part of the problem and I'm jumping on a call in just a few to troubleshoot further. Thanks for your patience everyone!!

Haven't forgotten about this: the site will be down briefly on Monday (roughly 20 minutes) to restart and apply a code update for further troubleshooting. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

arubasand Platinum

What about points that are suppose to go to our accounts due 3500 emails? When will they go to our accounts?

Thanks

I have not seen them either.

CM,

Things seem to have been back to normal for the past 2-3 days now.  Thanks.

Strike that.  The communications seemed to have been working again over the past two days, but today it's hosed again.

Turns out we were able to get the update out this evening and will be monitoring throughout the next few days.

Points are now recording but lost points have not been posted.

Same here.  I still am not receiving communication notifications either.  Just gotta keep checking every single discussion I've had activity in I guess!

For the first time points are now recorded!  Progress!!!

arubasand Platinum

Still looking for points on my account...nothing yet!

NathalieF  Participation meter moved backward and then a while later went back.  What is happening?