2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2013 9:54 AM by laurac RSS

WAY Above and beyond my expectation

hankle Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Steve H @ Long Beach Renaissance really helped us out.  My wife was at a conference where the presenter had not posted the outline till just before the session.  Without the outline, my wife would have been distracted taking notes on blank paper.  Steve figured out how to get in to the CASHA site, printed the outline and my wife was able to just add notes to the outline.  You have NO idea how difficult this was (their site is really difficult).  He was truly delighted to serve!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Long Beach, California, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Long Beach Hotel
  • Re: WAY Above and beyond my expectation
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

hankie,

Great recommendation!

That is a wonderful hotel, especially if you are in Long Beach for a Convention Center event!

On Friday's there is a special event downtown, "Farmers Market".

Try the Queen Mary for a wonderful meal!

01-19-2013 03;17;05PM.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
    Long Beach, California, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Long Beach Hotel
  • Re: WAY Above and beyond my expectation
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, hankle, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...