1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 11, 2013 7:38 AM by fschumpert RSS

Old Montreal

wheelerridge Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Planning a trip to Montreal in late September to catch a cruise ship.  Marriott's Springhill Suites is a possibility, but I would love to hear from some people who have stayed there lately.  Any recommendations, observations, caveats about using this hotel for our 3 night stay.  Also, what weather can I expect then?

Much appreciated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Montréal, Canada
Montreal, Canada
  • Re: Old Montreal
    fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Haven't stayed in Old Montreal, but have at Marriott Courtyard on Sherbrooke, and Residence Inn, both northern section of Montreal and short walk or cab ride to Old Montreal. My favorite restaurant in Old Montreal is "Gibby's", 298 D'Youville, but also Bonaparte, 447 Rue St. Francois Xavier.  If you enjoy shopping there are a number of fine retail stores on Sherbrooke, particularly west end of the street.

Fred

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...