5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 8, 2013 5:37 PM by nuhusker RSS

Not satisfied with pillows

tdecelis Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Love Marriott and stay whenever possible. Just recently stayed at the SpringHill Suites in Monroeville, PA. The hotel was in the middle of a renovation. But the bed in our room was great and what really caught my attention was the pillows. They were fantastic! Full and firm. Which is a big improvement. I have always hated the pillows at Marriotts. They are nice and fluffy sitting on the bed, but as soon as you lay your head on them, they flatten to the thickness of paper. About a week after the SpringHill, we stayed at a full service Marriott in Charlotte and were back to the old, flat pillows. Hope all properties will get the firmer pillows that were at that little SpringHill in PA!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Not satisfied with pillows
    nanaglo45 Gold 3 Reviews

It's a funny thing, but my feelings are actually the opposite of yours. My husband and I have always ADORED the Marriott pillows precisely because they are so malleable and we can each find our 'perfect' pillow out of the numerous ones placed on the bed. We hate firm pillows. We just can't all be happy can we?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I'm with you nanaglo.  Well' not really "with you", but with you.  We both like a soft to medium-soft pillow and enjoy having a bunch to choose from.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I think I must be weird but I like the Marriott Pillows myself and own a few.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

I like them too and have 'extra feather pillows" in my folio.  Almost always, they are there waiting for me......

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I have a preference in my profile for extra feather pillows.  It's not that I need the extra pillows, I just want the hotel to see that feather pillows is my preference thereby avoiding having only foam pillows in my room as happened to me on the first night of my recent stay at SHS Annapolis.  The following morning I ran into the GM and asked to have a feather pillow and that evening all foam was removed and I had four feather pillows.  Like anadyr, I use Marriott pillows at home.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...