1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 9, 2013 12:46 PM by klaus29 RSS

kuala lumpur

klaus29 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

censured or not?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • Re: kuala lumpur
    klaus29 Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi insider

4 years now ,  i book 3 Months each year in Asia  in different  Hotel  Brands ,  Renaissance JW Marriott ,  and  get a  free  Upgrare  to a Suite

in the  Renaissance  Kuala Lumpur,  Renaissance Melakka  now its a Radisson,brand.  Also  i book for  the first time  in the Renaissance  from

Kota Bharu  in December this Year, for  15 Nights, i get  yesterday  the  answer  from the GM I will get  a Upgrates  to a Suite  for  my

15 Days Stay..  In the  JW Marriott  in Jakarta,, where i pay with points, i get alredy 4  years a Suite  there..   .  i dont  book in Thailand

only 95%  have a lounge.  i book only   with  Interval a  Exchange for  the  Marriott  Phuket  Beach Club  in Thailand., very  nice Villa.

The Asian   Peaples  dont know  very  good our Platinim  Card..  there can buy  a  Gold Cart  for   6000  Bath  and  get   same  reductions

in the Hotel . but  will dont get a Suite..  when  whe cam with our Platinum Card , whe  get a very special  Traitemant, same a King

and  here  i dont have to ask for a Breakfast  the  l;ounges  in Asia,  are open  Week End  includet.  not 1 but 2  lounges  you

will  find  in the  2 Renaissance Hotels  from  Kota Bharu and Kuala  L umpur

i know  i am not the  best, but i am  a lucky and happy  man.  The  last  4  years  i never sleep in a  Delux Room  for  what i pay

but  only in a Suite..

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...