1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 7, 2013 11:05 PM by vaboywnder RSS

Awards

guido Gold
Currently Being Moderated
  1. I have a catagory 7 award that took 270,000 marriott points it was a special deal for being a time share owner.  I am trying to book that award and am being ask online what the number or type?
  2. Is that reward only redeemable in a hotel or can it also be used for 5 nights in a timeshare?
  3. The expiration date is 1/14/14.  Does the travel need to be completed by 1/14/14? Or just booked by then?
  4. We want to take a vacation 2/14, is the certificate date extendable?
  5. If the award is a cstagory 7 and I book in a category 6 can I get an upgraded room?

Thank you, Guido S.

Message was edited by: communitymanager to preserve your privacy

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Awards
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

guido,

I'm not familiar with the award your speaking of given to Time Share Owners.  You may want to call Marriott Rewards customer service to ensure you get all of your questions answered correctly.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...