4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 12, 2013 8:25 AM by devonoh RSS

Platinum Premier Gift

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

This week, I received my Platinum Premier gift - a travel valet used for toiletries and such. Anyone else get such a gift?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum Premier Gift
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

PGM,

Yep, got mine maybe two weeks ago. I use an old standard...the shaving kit.  I think the gift is very nice and have offered it up at home to one of the ladies.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

devonoh Platinum 2 Reviews

pingreeman, Yes, I too received it last week.  It seems quite roomy and well constructed.  It is silly to be so pleased by such a trivial gift, but then again I always love getting anything in the mail that isn't bank statements or junk mail.  Hope you are enjoying it...it seems a pretty fitting gift for anyone who made PP status.  Maybe next year we will get new carry-on luggage or laptop bags!

jerryhenry Platinum 3 Reviews

I rceived it too -- nice to get a gift but they recall we have to pack into plastic bags -- this gift has no effective use

devonoh Platinum 2 Reviews

You are so right...I am unusual in that I usually drive to my job sites and am there for 2-6 weeks at a time.  I guess all you frequent flyers really do not have much use for such a gift.  There are so many of you; it somewhat surprises me that no one at Marriott thought of that.