6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 7, 2013 6:34 PM by anadyr RSS

Lobbying for change

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Wi-Fi free in the lobby--what a concept!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lobbying for change
    erc Platinum

You beat Andy's 'proud papa' announcement by 33 minutes, you truly are a valuable "asset"

It's nice to know that they're thinking about the non-guests as well.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

I try to be ahead of the power curve. Not miuch else to do on Elba.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

Erc,

I'm so glad I wasn't taking a swig of my soda when I read your post about the non-guests just now. Lol.

Erc is one funny person isn't he?

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

Indeed.

I think we need a homorous Insider of the Month award!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...