1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 11, 2013 8:48 AM by laurac RSS

Nominating Greg R., Customer Care Manager

fennelly Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Greg R. showed outstanding customer care initiative by following up on a frustrated message I left on the Marriot FaceBook page and ensuring that, not only my issue was resolved, but my faith in Marriott's commitment to customer service was restored. Some background:

My husband and I are members of Marriott Vacation Club International and own 2 deeded weeks and 1500 VCI Destination points. In December, 2012, I discovered that 1500 points that I thought had been banked were about to expire. This upset me greatly, since I intended to use those points to book a vacation and was certain I had banked them on the website. Repeated calls to MVCI Customer Service were useless, as was escalating to "supervisors" who said there was nothing they could do. When I commented that I was never going to buy another VC point from MVCI, they didn't care at all. This upset me since we had been loyal Marriott customers for years and this was NOT the customer service we'd grown to expect. Expecting nothing but the satisfaction of venting my frustration, I posted a message on the Marriott Facebook page and was immediately contacted by Mr. R. who investigated the issue, got my points restored, and, more importantly, salvaged my regard for Marriott Customer Service.

I feel it is very important that Marriott continue to distinguish itself as a quality organization by recognizing Greg R. outstanding commitment to customer service!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Nominating Greg R., Customer Care Manager
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, fennelly, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...