1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 8, 2013 12:26 AM by vaboywnder RSS

Question

2cumberl Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I currently am a Silver Member at Marriott and Platinum member at both SPG and Holiday Inns.      Additionally, I just added the Marriott Visa Card. Can my status be upgraded now until i reach the Top Marriott Level?  Currently I have several Marriott bookings in March and expect similar bookings for the month of May.

Thanks,

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Question
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

2cumberl,

Welcome to the Insiders Community!  If you have the Marriott Premier Signature Card from Chase you rewards account will earn 15 night credits each year towards your Elite status.  Since you are a Silver Member now you will need to have earned 50 night credits to reach the next level which is Gold.  If you do have the Chase Marriott Premier Card and have not received the 15 nights credits in your account you may want to call Chase to find out when your credits would be posted.

I hope this helps!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...