2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 11, 2013 8:42 AM by laurac RSS

Salt Lake City, RI, has a winner, Elaine!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Never stayed here before, but a short distance from the SLC airport is a wonderful hotel experience!

At the front desk I was greeted by someone who actually knew my status with Marriott, and welcomed us sincerely.

She actually helped make sure everything worked in a Two Bedroom Suite and personally went up to the room to make sure everything was satisfactory to another guest as well who was checking in his large family.  You don't see this too much!

Her recommendations on dining and entertainment were excellent.  Best of all, instead of paying "Outrageous" prices at Park City, ( I don't ski), I could enjoy a 35 minute drive there and return to a hotel at at least half of the price there.

A wonderful six night stay as a result of Elaine.  Likewise, I am booking another trip here for late Fall.

Thanks for such a professional!

IMG_3069.JPG

Elaine, inspecting a room for a guest.

This kind of service is what you want when you travel!  Let us know if you can find a better "Spirit to Serve" associate!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport
  • Re: Salt Lake City, RI, has a winner, Elaine!
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, jerrycoin, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Salt Lake City, RI, has a winner, Elaine!
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, jerrycoin, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, this associate has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

Best,

Laura

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...