5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2013 10:36 AM by ks77 RSS

Fairfield Inn American Canyon, CA

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I was just curious if anyone has stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in American Canyon, CA. I am planning a trip to Napa and was thinking of using a free night voucher to spend a night there. Anyone with helpful advice please share!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Fairfield Inn American Canyon, CA
    caspid Platinum

I have stayed there! The staff was wonderful. Its a good area-not to far from Napa Proper and was very nice. We are going back there in September. You cant beat the service that you get for the money!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

caspid,

Thanks for the info! I am staying there one night in July and I am looking forward to it!

marriottmemberfromla Platinum 51 Reviews

I stayed here over Memorial Day Weekend.  If you are splitting time between Sonoma and Napa Valley, I suggest Courtyard Novato Marin / Sonoma instead.  It is also a Category 5 property and it is a nicer hotel.

I think this Fairfield Inn has a very good/convenient location for key Napa spots and it is an okay enough hotel for a 1-night stay though I would not want to stay here for an extended stay.  For a longer stay, I would prefer the Courtyard Novato or the SpringHill Suites (also in Napa though that property, unfortunately, is a Category 6 hotel).  Unfortunately, that SpringHill Suites also tends to be significantly more expensive.

For my stay, the staff and the management were both very nice.  The rooms were fine.  I had an A/C issue and they fixed it though I felt the room still got a little hot.  Since I was only staying one night, I did not make any additional requests.  I am confident the good staff there would have fixed the issue though.

I hope you have a nice stay and enjoy your time in Napa Valley.

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

marriottmemberfromla,

Thank you for the detailed information. I agree the SpringHill Suites does look nicer (on the website anyway), but since I am using a cert, the Fairfield was the best option. I am going to be staying at other properties as well during my trip and those will be much nicer, so for one night its fine by me.

richard37075 Platinum

If you happen to also be seeing Sonoma at all on your trip, we have stayed at the Fairfield in Sebastopol, and it was very nice.  Obviously that would be way too far to commute to Napa easily, but wanted to offer that suggestion (especially using category 4 coupons).  We saw the Fairfield American Canyon on the way back to Oakland and it appeared quite nice.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...