2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2013 8:51 AM by NathalieF RSS

Marriott Insiders Stewards????

deepu_plc Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hi All ,

I am applied for Marriott Insiders Stewards but not yet received any communication what that means??

regards,

Pradeep

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Insiders Stewards????
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

Pradeep,

You should hear something back soon from the NathalieF. Since I tagged him here I'm sure he will give you a reply.  I know so far no announcements have been made as to who the new stewards will be.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Insiders Stewards????
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

good morning deepu_plc, we're currently evaluating applications and will be in touch shortly.

Insiders Stewards are your peers in the community that volunteer to help lead the community for six months - by answering questions, keeping the site accurate, and providing feedback or escalating concerns to Marriott. Stewards also help recognize outstanding contributors each month as Insider of the Month. You can learn more in the The specified item was not found. section.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...