5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 1, 2013 2:39 AM by anadyr RSS

Thoughts while sunbathing...

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

OK, call it sunstroke, but it came to me while  reading "Dancing Dogs," a newer book about dogs, ironically.

Let's see if this can fly?

Eliminate elite nights accumulated for all Platinum Lifetime persons and substitute it with some other perk!  After all, we do not need them to accumulate any more do we, and there must be a limited supply (just kidding) out there, so why not?  Here's the perk list:

1. One free night when we stay four,
  2. One suite upgrade for every four stays,
  3. One night free parking or weekend breakfast for every four, etc, etc.

There might be a cap, say twenty of each per year, but that's not necessary to make this special.

Comments. questions, contempt?

I ask, you decide.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Thoughts while sunbathing...
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

And no blackout dates or other restrictions to the free night. Free parking is wonderful particularly at spots such as Fisherman's Wharf Marriott and Seattle Waterfront, they seem to be around $45-50 a night.

Great thoughts, but stay out in the sun longer and you'll come up with a few more.  Now I have something to do tomorrow, sit out in the sun!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Well I will try to maintain my eternal vigilance and stay tanned at the same time.  And read (or try to read) great books at the same time, even the ones that I have not finished coloring yet

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

LOL...Marriott is intent on reducing elite benefits. They are now more concerned about minor increase in the bottom line rather than showing elite members any respect!!!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Parking, will never be a negotiable item, as the cities (Mob?) tend to control it!

When you stay in Chicago, you are looking at a $50+per night parking charge.  That is not with just Marriott, and you don't get by this one, no matter what you pay for the room!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...