2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2013 12:48 PM by iahflyr RSS

Gulf Coast Town Center CY, Ft. Myers, Florida

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I've been staying at this property 5-6 times a year since it first opened in 2007.  The hotel is always spotless, extremely friendly associates, great location with a wide variety of restaurants and ever so close to RSW (Southwest FL International Airport).  Go down to the bar during the week and visit with Jeff the long standing bartender, he is witty, very personable, great stories and most importantly makes excellent pre/post dinner beverages. 

The front desk staff uses mostly students from Florida Gulf Coast University who are in their hospitality course, always smiling and helpful.  They know us so well now that we always end up with the same room corner suit on the top floor and have even told Jeff (bartender) we will be arriving on the last flight after the bar is closed and he has even dropped off a nice chilled bottle of wine for us when we get to the room. 

Highly recommend this property when you're in the South Ft. Myers area.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Fort Myers, Florida, USA
  • Re: Gulf Coast Town Center CY, Ft. Myers, Florida
    alisonh Marriott Associate Member

Hi IAHFLYR,

Thank you for sharing your recent and ongoing stays at the CY in Ft. Myers. I'm happy to hear that you have make such great connections with the staff particularly the bartender and front desk associates. We appreciate you recommending this property to others. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Alison

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Gulf Coast Town Center CY, Ft. Myers, Florida
      iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Alison,

You're most welcom.  We'll be back there probably in early May for another long weekend, in fact I think I'll book the hotel today! 

We always look forward to the trip as we know everything in/at the hotel will be wonderful.

IAHFLYR

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...