2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 7, 2013 1:05 AM by woody83406 RSS

Lifetime status question

aju1979 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

If my wife transfers her points to me, would those points be added to my running lifetime total to help accrue my lifetime status or would that stay with her account number??  We both travel for work and do not want to affect each others chances at a lifetime plateau if one of us transfers the points out of our account.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime status question
    jkernitzki Platinum 2 Reviews

Now there's a good question.  You should definitely give CS a buss for a definitive answer, preferably in writing. That sounds like one of those that might change depending on who's interpreting the rules.

A simple test would be to get the current number, transfer the minimum amount and get the new number after they've posted.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime status question
    woody83406 Platinum 1 Reviews

I already know the answer-  Yes, she can transfer her points, but only 50,000 points per year can be transfered into anyones account.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...