4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2013 1:53 PM by Sledchick RSS

where do I find my awards number

rex Member
Currently Being Moderated

all i want is my rewards number to make a reservation

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: where do I find my awards number
    sg1974 Gold

Log into your account on marriott.com then my account overview. in your member profile, under the personal preferences should be your reward number after your name.

if you have the marriott app you sign in on the section rewards and then your number will be under your name.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Not sure you can log into your account online without your rewards number and password.  If so I'd love to know how just for being curious.  I'd sugguest calling Customer Service and let them provide you the account number after a number of security type questions and also set/reset a password.  Of course if you get account statements sent in the mail the account number will be on them as well.

sg1974 Gold

You can log in with either your email address or rewards number and password.

Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

Just a suggestion:  when I first joined Marriott Rewards, I did keep the Rewards card in my wallet for a few months. It came in handy because I wasn't traveling with a laptop then (pre-smart phone era).  I've since memorized my number which makes life easier!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...