2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 16, 2013 9:24 AM by sidbaby1936 RSS

Lifetime points balance?

bpatrick001 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Where can we view our lifetime Marriott points balance? I did not realize that there are lifetime achievement levels. I am pretty sure that I am over the qualifications for at least the lowest tier but have never rec'd anything.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime points balance?
    jkernitzki Platinum 2 Reviews

You can email or phone Customer Service and they'll give you that number.

Currently, Lifetime Platinum is 750 total nights/2 million total points earned.  Here's the page with all the specifics: Elite Benefits

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime points balance?
      sidbaby1936 Gold 3 Reviews

jkernitzki,

Thanks for the info, saw your reply...looks like i need to go thru the Marriott web page a little better.

Seems to be alot of benefits and helpful tips that i overlooked.

Glad i came upon your reply.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...