1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 4, 2008 9:47 PM by bagsarepacked RSS

Capri

nikonpro Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Although I've heard that Capri is a tourist trap, there is much more to it. I've visited this beautiful island four times and I have always had a great time. Do not do the 'day tripper' thing, you need to stay on the island for at least 3 days to enjoy it. The Marina Piccola beach, on the south side of the island, is great for families. There is the Alex Munthe museum, Ana Capri, the Piazetta (main square) and numerous other places to visit on the island. There are insanely beautiful views to be enjoyed from many parts of Capri, one of the best is from the terrace of the Ceasar Augustus Hotel in Ana Capri. Avoid July and August, best times to go are April thru June and September/October.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Capri
    bagsarepacked Silver
    Currently Being Moderated
    Enjoyed your post. I have been to all regions of Italy except the Amalfi coast and Capri. I will be sure to add it to my next trip to Italy. A less visited city in Italy is Trieste. International in flavor---great food---roman ruins. A day-tripper by bus to Slovenia and Croatia.  Ciao,  bagsarepacked 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...