1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 23, 2013 3:23 PM by jkernitzki RSS

Silver Elite Member

ekearns Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I have  been a silver elite member for quite a few years now and as one of the benefits I have always gotten free internet when staying at Marriotts all over.  When did this benefit stop?  I checked into Marriott West in Conshohocken Pa. and was told no free internet for anyone.  Did this change recently?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Silver Elite Member
    jkernitzki Platinum 2 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

In the US anyway, full-service Marriotts & Rens have never had free internet in guest rooms; only relatively recently (in the last couple years at most) have they begun to grant it to Golds & above. This is the same as Hilton in that respect.  Courtyards and below have free internet for all, except where there are speed tiers made available, in that case the free offering is the basic, or slowest, connection.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...