4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 21, 2013 2:48 PM by anadyr RSS

We will serve no whine before its time.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I see that some see whining as an issue when commenting on reduced benefits. I respectfully disagree.  Some of us see problems and we point them out.  To me that is far from whining, it's being observant and judicious at the same time.  Just my two cents.  No offense to any posters, just my opinion that the forum sohuld be open to all strips and opinions.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: We will serve no whine before its time.
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

That "some" would be me. And no offense taken. And I'm glad the forum is open to my strips and opinion as well as others.  It'll be interesting to see just how much good the observant and judicious comments change things.  This ain't the hill I'm going to die on.  Too many more battles to fight.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

I remember that large statue at Fort Benning, the one showing the infantryman yelling "follow me!" (which I did for three years) but I realize that all of us have points of view, but that Mine is what matters! (just kidding).  I was not singling you or anyone out just trying to get across that there is value in all comments here.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I'm thinking that somewhere between the west coast and the middle of nowhere (where I live the good life) the value of the value of all comments is viewed differently.

Yep, well said. Husker, you are the man!!! (And hardly in the middle of nowhere!)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...