5 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2013 9:18 AM by razorbackfan RSS

Points for inconveniences?

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

If a property promises to add points to your rewards account for some type of "inconvenience", but you do not receive the points in a timely manner, what do you do?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Points for inconveniences?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Hi Razorbackfan - you can contact Internet Customer Care at 1-800-721-7033 toll-free or email Customercare.socialmedia@marriott.com

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

vital_essentials Platinum 13 Reviews

I had this happen recently. I simply called the manager and he took care of it over the phone while I waited. I was able to log onto the Marriott site and tell him when they appeared.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

razorbackfan,

When they offer to give you these type of bonus points ask when they'll be put into your account so you can verify the were in fact deposited before you depart the hotel.  Last time I did that and by the time I checked my account later that same evening they were already shown.

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

Both issues were taken care of by the properties.  I received very nice correspondence from them and points were posted promptly.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...