2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2015 12:15 PM by carat RSS

Reward point - redeem

kwaja Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

I have 100482 points in my account. I want to redeem this points for shopping purpose. Could you please assist me to understand the process.

Please share the toll free customer care number in India.

Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Reward point - redeem
    davel1 Member

I would like to understand the redemption process also!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Reward point - redeem
      carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Welcome to the Insiders Community, davel1!  This is a great forum to discuss all things travel related.  From getting the most out of the Rewards Program, like above, to sharing your recommendations and experiences.  I'm carat and I moderate the community along with lindseyh and deannad. Please feel free to reach out to any of us with questions or comments.  We're here to help.   I've also included a link to our 'Getting Started Guide' just in case you wanted to take a look.

Getting Started Guide

In regards to your post, I've included a link to the FAQ's about the program. Check out the section titled, "Using Your Points."  Please let me know if this answers some of your questions and if not, feel free to ask away! 

All your Marriott Rewards questions are answered in this FAQ

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...