1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 13, 2013 6:26 PM by tker RSS

did not notice I could not cancel except the next day.

pachi Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have made a reservation but did not notice I could not cancel except the next day. Being this is unusual for us rewards members, do you think I could change it for another date? I believe it might have been charged on my card in file, but haven´t checked.

p

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Chicago, Illinois, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
  • Re: did not notice I could not cancel except the next day.
    tker Alumni Steward Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

It's actually quite common. Almost all properties include a prepay rate now if booked more than a week (or so) in advance. What happened when you called the silver line? I have had success when I needed to cancel past check in deadline due to cancelled flights etc. I can guarantee you this. You WILL have to pay if you don't ask for help. Your best odds are if you are simply moving the reservation and not asking for a refund.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...