1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 18, 2013 7:33 AM by laurac RSS

Win M./ A Real "Pro" at Hospitality!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Win M., had done wonderful work for my family and my family for the past three years of staying at this Residence Inn!

She others and us with directions and information about scenic sights like "Superstition Mountain" and the nearby "Ghost town",

Her recommendation on dining has always been "Right on", and has led us to memorable meals at Lon's, Petite Maison, and other places.

Recently, she handled a "Difficult" situation involving a "Loud" guest firmly, professionally, and tactfully.  She "Blocked" a lovely room for us and we really had a wonderful stay!

Win M., I hope others enjoy your professionalism as much as I have!

Thank-you!

Jerry M.

IMG_3044.JPG

Win M. has "The Spirit to Serve"!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley
  • Re: Win M./ A Real "Pro" at Hospitality!
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, jerrycoin, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...