4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2013 3:05 PM by bud Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

How does one find out how many nights stayed during their lifetime

cgfromaz Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

How does one find out how many nights stayed during their lifetime.....how close one is to qualification?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How does one find out how many nights stayed during their lifetime
    bud Gold

Lifetime Nights is in your Account Activity. Harder to get is Lifetime MR Points, but available from MR's Customer Service via phone.

Somewhere above here is the Criteria of Nights and Points for Lifetime.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

utahsalesguy Platinum

Oh man! I just called to get my points. I have 778 nights and I am currently 152,877 points short of getting Lifetime Platinum! Should be able to hit it this year!!

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Congrats USG

bud Gold

Good for you. Know the feeling, especially if you travel often (as 778 nights would indicate)! I only dave 616, though the first 22 years of my life involved huge amounts of travel, but unfortunately I did not get points for it. But then that's the Army for you!!! <g>

PS Just booked Montreal to Boston Cruise for September, and have scoped out 2 nights at Montreal Marriott before and 5 nights in Boston, Newport and Providence after the trip. I was energized by my recent award of Lifetime Gold, and the perqs it brings on Marriott stays!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...