0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2013 3:04 PM by bud Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

MR told me on phone earlier that cards are in process of being mailed

bud Gold
Currently Being Moderated

MR told me on phone earlier that cards are in process of being mailed.

If you are approching Platinum Elite Lifetime, you certainly travel a lot. A lot depends on time span, but 750 nights is a lot of time away from home!! But also a lot of points. But takes a lot these days. Did 2 days in Venice at Boccolo Venezia (new to Marriott but not owned) and 2 days in Paris at a Rennassaince before and after a Med Cruise, and I used 150,000 points!!!

I was blessed in that ~90% of my Marriott stays were in NYC where I had an office. And my daughter lives on the Upper West Side, so had dinner with her virtually once a week for almost a decade. And wife and I were up there at WTC Marriott often to spend weekend with her. I suspect more than 500 nights in NYC. Stayed at a non-Marriott in NYC only 4 or 5 times over the many years times, when some Corporate moron decided to save money!!! Always won the day on location and personal amenities and comfort (big deal to me!!)! <g> The WTC Marriot was 3 blocks north of my office on Broadway and after 9-11, the Marriott Financial Center was a block closer.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...