4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2013 3:03 PM by GemPrincess Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

the Lifetime system 'run' starts mid-Jan

Marriott Associate Member
Currently Being Moderated

Hello All ~ the Lifetime system 'run' starts on Sunday and rolls through Wednesday.  You should see any changes reflected on your account after that date.  Additionally, the final amended explanation should be available for your final review (if you so desire...) tomorrow.  Your help with this project is so very appreciated!  Many thanks - you're my FAVORITE members!  (no, really - my favorite!).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: the Lifetime system 'run' starts mid-Jan
    arkwright Platinum 2 Reviews

Michellel,

Many thanks for this update - very helpful.

A

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mrrich Platinum

"Hello All ~ the Lifetime system 'run' starts on Sunday and rolls through Wednesday.  You should see any changes reflected on your account after that date. "

Is this different than the reset of nights?  My account is back to 0 nights for the year, but no indication of any type of lifetime status.

iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews

My account is also back to 0 -  I do see my total Lifetime Nights, but not points.

GemPrincess Alumni Steward Platinum 17 Reviews

Odd!

So does mine.

It use to always show my lifetime nights.

For points, it only shows me what I have not used.

Would be nice to see the total.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...