1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 12, 2013 10:35 AM by nuhusker RSS

Megabons Question

carolynd Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Can you please explain the Megabonus offers?  On the web site it appears that free nights are awarded after 3 stays but in my account the Megabonus for a Gold Elite member is less - must stay 15 nights to earn 15,000 points.  I would certainly prefer the other offer as I don't expect that my schedule will permit 15 nights this spring.

Thank you,

Carolyn Dietel

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Megabons Question
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

There are several different offers depending on your elite level and stay history.  You might try calling Marriott Rewards and ask to be changed to a different offer, however since the current offer is already 12 days underway, the answer might be no.  But it's something to keep in mind for the future megabonus offers.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...