2 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2014 1:08 PM by momto3swedes RSS

How old do you have to be to check into a Marriott?

a_n_f_r_m_a_m Member
Currently Being Moderated

Specifically, the Courtayard Myrtle Beach Broadway Marriott?

My friends and I are 20 and would really like to plan a trip to Myrtle Beach and stay at this hotel, and despite being responsible people, are having difficulty finding a place to stay.  Does the Marriott allow people under 21/over 18 to check in?

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Myrtle Beach Broadway
  • Re: How old do you have to be to check into a Marriott?
    johnl Marriott Associate Gold

Hello,

The minimum check-in age for this particular hotel is 18.

Thanks,

JohnL

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How old do you have to be to check into a Marriott?
      momto3swedes Member

Hi John.

My daughter will be traveling to Arlington, Va with a friend. Our preferred hotel for her stay is the Residence Inn Capital View. Can you tell me what age requirement for check in is?

Thanks,

Jeanne

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...