2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2013 3:54 PM by johnl RSS

Rewards not posting?

sevans1950 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I am a Silver Level Member  with (5 Elite nights) with 20 Membership Nights.

My current Account activity states that I have a Reward.

• 34A VISA FREE NIGHT CATEGORY 4

However it shows Total Earnings: 0 points and when trying to book by clicking  Use Rewards Points it does not work.

Any Ideas? I am confused Please help.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rewards not posting?
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

sevans1950,

Welcome to Insiders!  It sounds like you have earned a free night from your Visa Card for a Category 4 hotel.  When making a reservation online make sure you chose a Category 4 or lower property and choose "Use Points".  Before the reservation process is complete you will get the option of using the certificate instead of points.  If you still have problems completing the reservation online you can call the Marriott Reservations line and they will be able to access your certificate and email you a copy of the reservation.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rewards not posting?
    johnl Marriott Associate Gold

Hi sevans1950,

Welcome to Insiders!  Vaboywnder is correct in the things he's told you.

Thanks,

JohnL

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...