2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2013 9:20 PM by pk RSS

Running Cumulative Total of Rewards activity on Marriott website?

pk Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Am I missing something as I cannot find a running cumulative rewards activity history on the website in my profile that includes points earned from credit cards and activity other than hotel stays??  It would be nice to have a cumulative running total of all points earned lifetime as they count towards your lifetime status...I think the only way to know this number is to call the Marriott folks....thanks very much.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Running Cumulative Total of Rewards activity on Marriott website?
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

pk,

You are correct to get your running total of all points earned through the life of your Marriott Rewards account you will need to contact a representative.  After I got my running total a couple of years ago I've been keeping track each calendar year to see where I am at. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...