1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 5, 2008 5:33 PM by commuter RSS

Courtyard Times Square South--Excellent Service & Value

danadumond Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I loved the fact that the service was top notch yet affordably priced.  The rooms were HUGE for NYC.  We stayed twice at the same property--once with an adult theme of activiies and another with the kids.  I felt like a prince and my wife a queen--from the front desk, to the bell hops, to the cafe. I loved the fact that the property was very up to date, and what you expect from a Marroitt property. I was able to request a fridge and got it a no charge. I even found out that some rooms at this property has great views of the Empire State Building and I requested it in the reservation and got that, too.

You could find a closer hotel to Times Square (one right on it in other words), but this one was within walking distance and pay much more than this hotel. I highly recommend the buffet breakfast (although extra) and there was this great 24 hr deli right near it. You are centrally located not only Times Square, but also Broadway, Grand Central, Empire State, Rockefeller Center, Bryant Park, and to many subway lines.  It was one of the many times I took to fill out employee nomination forms. I would highly recommend it.

• Re: Courtyard Times Square South--Excellent Service & Value
    commuter Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

I would differ with this account of the Times Square South.  I stayed for around ten days and found it to be quite dated.  The elevator waits were unacceptable and the soaps and shampoos were horrible - extremely perfumey.  The room and equipment was dated compared to most Marriott's and most hotels, even mid-price budget hotels.  Not recommended and I will not return.

I can't say the service was good, they could not recommend a restaurant or nearby place to buy wine. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...