9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 10, 2014 12:25 PM by erc RSS

Anyone receive their 10x Bonus Gift Card points yet?

richard37075 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I bought $1,000 Marriott gift cards in December based on getting 10,000 bonus Marriott points with purchase.  They were to post within 6 weeks of the end of the bonus (December 31).

This is the 6th week, and was just curious if anyone had receive their bonus points yet?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Anyone receive their 10x Bonus Gift Card points yet?
    erc Platinum

Haven't received mine yet either (purchased late November). When speaking to the associate about Megabonus, FWIW, she told me that they weren't starting to post until around mid-February, six weeks after the December gift card end date.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Erc:

Thanks for the update. Haven't gotten mine yet either and was wondering about the delay since I too bought early.

bigmrm Platinum

Last year my points arrived on the very last day of the 6 week deadline.

richard37075 Platinum

That's the way Marriott seems to work.  Other programs seem to post point in 2 weeks or less, while they consistently take 6 to 8 weeks for anything other than points for stays.

Thanks for the info everyone, hopefully we will start to see the points show up in a week or so.

2puravida Platinum

Today I spent over a 1/2 hr talking to various people at MR. Finally it was settled that my gift card bonus points would be settled within 2 wks.

They said that I did not put my MR #  into the form. I was certain that I did, after reading helpful posts here

PSU Fan Platinum 2 Reviews

I have the same info as all others - after a discussion with an associate I was told that the points would be posted six weeks after the 12/31 offer end date.

bigmrm Platinum

I finally received them -- on the last possible day -- just like last year.

canadaeh Platinum

Is the 10x bonus gift card on for this holiday season again, 2014? I haven't heard a thing.

erc Platinum

canadaeh

They didn't run the promo last year 2013 (the thread above was discussing 2013 posting for the 2012 promo) and certainly trends would indicate that we may not see it again this year. But with the new sheriff in town NathalieF and her trusty deputies like The specified item was not found., I'm sure if Marriott so decides to enter the enhancing Rewards members' benefits game once more, we'll be informed right here on Insiders .

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...