7 Replies Latest reply: Jun 13, 2013 9:19 PM by missgee Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

have you been monitoring your badges?

alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Speaking of badges..have you been monitoruing yours at all?

Kharada46 and I were watching ours, and he just got his last one which is "super champ", and is the only one I need also. It is the one where you must say people were both correct or helpful 5 times for each in one month. Problem is on my posed questions, I have the 5 correct, but the questions never seem to offer me a link for helpful. Do not know what i am doing wrong. Do you know much about this? Is there something special I need to do for marking a question as "helpful?"

Appreciate any help.

I think Californian's pictures are going to be a knock-out!

I will check yours as well!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: have you been monitoruing your badges?
    chrisf Alumni Steward Platinum 20 Reviews

I don't tend to look at my profile very often, so wasn't up to date with my badges.  Having just checked, I am in the same boat as you ... just that one missing.  I seem to recall that once I had marked one answer as 'correct', I then got the facility to mark others as 'helpful'.  However, I think that this only showed on the main discussion page.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

chrisf Alumni Steward Platinum 20 Reviews

I just realised that it's 8pm here ... time for some wine and dinner ... my wife's away for a few days, so I'd better get cooking!  Wine first though ...

Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

chrisf-  I'm SO glad you have your priorities straight!  Wine first always makes the cooking experience much more enjoyable.  Na Zdrowie!  -Sledchick

erc Platinum

Here you go Al, now Roethlisberger and Polamalu can be proud of you.  

alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Ya know ERC, I like it........I like it a lot!!

Where and the heck did that come from!

Wonder Dog with the appropriate shirt!  HAHA!!

• Re: have you been monitoring your badges?
    rcupadhy Platinum 6 Reviews

My next mission is to receive the "they like me" badge.  I know, I have no life outside of traveling for business/pleasure, LOL.

If you have time, help me earn this badge by 'liking' five of my comments.  You can find my comments by clicking on my username, rcupadhy, and then looking for my activity.  Thanks for your help!

-Ram

• Re: have you been monitoring your badges?
    missgee Silver 40 Reviews

To be honest, the badges were not meaningful to me so I never paid them any attention... until this post.  So I've just gone to my profile to take a look at them.  I found them interesting but would find them more helpful if they auto-linked you to whatever it was that earned you the badge.  lol

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...