3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2013 5:40 AM by verne RSS

Spirit to Serve Nominations

verne Silver 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I want to nominate two exceptional employees for a Spirit to Serve award from TownePlace Suites by Marriott Stafford/Quantico VA. Ms. Andreayana M. came to my aid when I reserved a studio with only a range top vice a stove with an oven. I assumed that I had an oven and went out the very night after check-in and purchased grocery to prepare meals in my room. I discovered the next morning that the room only had a range top. I approach the desk to find that all suites with full stove/ovens were taken. Ms. Andreayana check to see which guests reserved such suites and who were checking out. Long story short, within two hours I was moving into a suite with a full stove/oven. Ms. Andreayana's Spirit to Serve save me $50.00 in grocery that I would have given away or thrown out.

Ms. Virginia M. provide a pleasant voice of calm after being contacted by the Fire Department when the smoke detector went off due to bread creating smoke in toaster. Additional, she took extra measures by checking unoccupied rooms and acquired another toaster for me. Ms. Virginia's Spirit to Serve effort afforded me an opportunity to eat lightly toaster sausage sandwiches each morning; in a safe and smoke free environment.

These two TownePlace Suite by Marriott employees made my stay at Stafford/Quantico feel like coming home; and made me feel appreciated during January 04 - 11, 2013.

Respectfully,

Verne R.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spirit to Serve Nominations
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, verne, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate these two Marriott associates for this important award. We’ll enter their nominations for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings again, verne, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge these associates and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, both of these associates have been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

verne Silver 1 Reviews

Hello Laura and the Marriott Rewards Insiders Team.

It is aways a joy and a pleasure to see and be around exceptional people. Where I have failed, in the past, was by not following through with my desire to tell the individual or by not envolving others that would get the word to them of how much they are appreciated for the great job that they're doing. Laura, you and the Marriott Rewards Insiders Team appear to be getting that word to these deserving employees; and because of your efforts, these employees will have the potential to yield dividends for Marriott for many years to come.

I Thank You and the Marriott Rewards Insiders Team; for your efforts and follow through; to nominate these two deserving employees for the Spirit of Service award!

Respectfully,

Verne Redfearn

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...