8 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2013 11:06 AM by maxine36 RSS

Paris Marriott Hotels with Concierge Lounge

gdougan Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I will be in Paris the last week of August and I was trying to find one of the Marriott properties with a concierge lounge or special breakfast deals for Platinum members?  Any recommendations?  We are currently booked at the Paris Marriott Hotel Champs-Elysees.  This property does not seem to have a concierge lounge and not sure if they offer any perks to Platinum members.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris, France Marriott Hotels & Resorts Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
  • Re: Paris Marriott Hotels with Concierge Lounge
    platinumsteve Platinum

I don't remember if they had a concierge lounge, but I can say that when I stayed there about 11 years ago, the people and service were terrific. I had a great stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

blava007 Platinum

gdougan,

Jerrycoin is the the MRI's best expert on Paris and France.   He will provide you with exceptional detailed information.    

Have fun and enjoy the Platimum Level breakfast in Paris.   

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

blava007,

You are too kind to mention me in this post!

gdougan, you are lucky to be at a great hotel.

You will get a wonderful experience and breakfast.  The finest "Eggs Benedict" in the world.  Great service as well

Enjoy!

IMG_0535.JPG

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Gdougan,

There is no CL at the Marriott C-E, however there is a restaurant in the hotel that serves a fabulous breakfast.  Free breakfast is a Gold and Platinum elite privilege at this hotel seven days/week.  The staff and service is to be appreciated.  Hope your stay and visit will be special.

I would love to hear a report on your trip when you return.  I have never been to Paris (or France) in August, which I've read is apparently the month when the entire nation seems to shut down for holiday, and I have always wondered what that would look like from a visitor's perspective.  Probably in some ways good, some ways not, so I'd be curious to read your report.

Enjoy Paris!

gdougan Platinum 25 Reviews

Thank you for this information.  I appreciate all your quick responses.  We are looking forward to our week in Paris at the Marriott C-E.

zafeera Silver

I am a Gold member and stayed at Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center in October 2012 and they had a nice lounge .

redwood Platinum 5 Reviews

Also a great lounge at La Defence - good nibbles until 10pm each weekday night.  The lounge concierge is a great guy also.

maxine36 Platinum 1 Reviews

I stayed there last year around Christmas and I am only Gold. I was using Marriott Reward Points. They did not have a Lounge but upgraded our room to one that was listed at $960 Euros with both a shower and a bath. Breakfast was included and it was fabulous. Christmas eve we received a tray of 12 different treats. Service was excellent and the location is excellent. True we didn't have the evening cocktails and snacks.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...