2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2013 9:01 PM by jkernitzki RSS

Super Bowl XLVII Champion?

maryg Marriott Associate Member
Currently Being Moderated

Who has the best chance to clinch the Super Bowl title this year? Will it be the San Francisco 49ers or the Baltimore Ravens?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Super Bowl XLVII Champion?
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

Hi Mary!  I'll be the first to "throw down."  San Francisco, of course!  They've made it this far... so I say, "Why not?"

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Super Bowl XLVII Champion?
    jkernitzki Platinum 2 Reviews

Last one I watched was Redskins-Broncos in '88. Since then, I've only watched replays of the commercials. Point being, I didn't even know it was happening next week, much less who's in it. I'll probably get updates on the plane or something.

Good thing this isn't a test.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...