1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 28, 2013 5:19 PM by jkernitzki RSS

NYC Renaissance Time Square - likelihood of upgrade?

sullyva Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Hi, we are planning a special trip to New York for my daughter's 7th birthday.  Is there any possibility of getting a room upgrade?  Or any other kind of bonus?  We selected a "superior room, high floor" but would love a really great view, breakfast, or whatever.  We are only silver members and this could be a moot point, but I'm looking for ways to make this trip really special.  Thanks for any insight.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York, New York, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel
New York City, New York, USA
  • Re: NYC Renaissance Time Square - likelihood of upgrade?
    jkernitzki Platinum 2 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Best bet is to contact the hotel directly and speak to the GM if possible.Expressing the special nature of the visit—sweetly—certainly wouldn't hurt.  The main roadblocks would be whether the hotel is already heavily booked for something else in town, and your relative status to other Elites that may be booked at the same time.  Last time I was there they comped breakfast (darn nice buffet, too!) during my stay as they had no Concierge Lounge. I honestly don't recall the room type or location, so it was likely not that impressive.  Your mileage may vary of course, but as they say: nothing ventured, nothing gained!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...