3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2013 12:44 PM by richard37075 RSS

Where Do I Hang My Suitbag

pismopat Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I'm at the Courtyard at the San Diego Airport.  Very nice facility which I highly recommend.  But.....  They have put in these little closet type structures and it is so small that you can't hang a suit bag in it.  This is the result of something being designed by an engineer who never travels.  They put a shelf in it right in the middle that holds nothing, but keeps the traveler from hanging a suit bag in the closet.

So, my suit bag is sprawled across the sofa and it looks pretty bad. 

This thing needs changing.

-Pat-

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Where Do I Hang My Suitbag
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Pismo Pat,

Where indeed?  What a pain.  I can't see any rhyme or reason to the various closet sizes I've encountered either.  Sometimes large, sometimes not.  Be sure and visit the latest Innovative Spark here on Insiders, and let them know what you think of their tiny closets in that poll as well.

http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/polls/1213

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

P.S.  Glad to read the otherwise good report on the SD Airport CY.

richard37075 Platinum

I'm sure CY's answer would be that there is always a hook on the inside of the bathroom door.  And you can steam the wrinkles out at the same time.  HaHa.

Not a lot of thought goes into design anymore.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...