3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2009 9:08 PM by nuhusker RSS

Kansas City Airport

derek_baker Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Since there really isn't much at the airport in Kansas City, take the shuttle to the Marriott and sit back and enjoy a meal there after you check in to fly.  This is a great way to kill an hour or two if you are early (like I was) and not have to get a car or eat fast food.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Kansas City Airport
    jennlaneku Silver

Have you ever stayed a night at this Marriott?  We will be there in a couple months and wondered about the room quality.  Good to know the restaurant it good though!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Right on!

A place to stay the night before an early morning flight!

Nice place! 

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
    I stay fairly often at the MCI Marriott.  It's been updated. Upgrade for platinum is almost automatic for platinum.  Nice concierge lounge.  Good room service.  And as pointed out, it's great if you've got an early morning flight...takes about 5-10 min on the shuttle to your terminal (depending on whether it's A, B, or C. And, they still offer the full breakfast buffet to my wife and I on weekends when the lounge is closed.  I think you'll like it.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...