2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2013 12:48 PM by j_pp40 RSS

Autograph Collection not offering stated benefits?

j_pp40 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Not sure where this belongs, and my first time here...but here goes.

When looking at the Autograph Collection benefits as a Plat Prem, it states lounge access or breakfast 7 days/week (outside US).  I was looking to book into one of the AK (Autograph collection) hotels in Madrid, and due to some questions on FT.com, emailed the hotels.  BOTH stated that since they had "AC" in their names, and were AC AK (AC Hotels and Autograph Collection hotels) they will NOT offer breakfast...period!  No lounge, no breakfast.

Can an official Marriott Rep (Michelle?) please answer this definatively?   What is it...they do or do not offer breakfast? 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Autograph Collection not offering stated benefits?
    kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

From what I've read in reviews, AC Hotels generally do not live up to Marriott's service quality standards, nor do they play by the rules.  I was considering staying in one later this year, but when I read (recent) reviews about how bad the service was and the fact that the hotel had non climate control, I decided not to.  I wouldn't stay in AC Hotels until Marriott is able to bring them inline... and I hope they are able to do so soon.  The service being offered by the properties I was considering really doesn't do justice to the Marriott name and is even damaging. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Autograph Collection not offering stated benefits?
      j_pp40 Platinum 10 Reviews

So...anyone else have any views on Autograph Collection hotels?  Why are they not following brand standards????  Michelle-can you help???

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...