6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2013 4:26 PM by johnl RSS

Tracking Life Time Points and Nights

outlaw77 Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I notice on the Marriott Rewards page you can track the Life Time Nights Stayed but I do not see Life Time Points.  Where do you look for Life Time Points and percentage of the 2,000,000 needed for Life Time Platinum status?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Tracking Life Time Points and Nights
    vickisocal Platinum

You have to call or if you leave them a note at Contact Us, they will email you your totals.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

outlaw77 Platinum 2 Reviews

Thank you for your help. I have sent an e-mail.  We will see what happens.

GemPrincess Alumni Steward Platinum 17 Reviews

outlaw77

Would be interested in hearing if you receive an email response with your points.

Usually I call, but it would be nice to know if I could email instead, like if I remember to do this over the weekend, or am busy during the week.

I bet alot of other MIs would also like to hear about your experience emailing for balances as well.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I called the rewards number and it took all of about 10 seconds for the associate on the phone to tell me my lifetime points.

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

just got off the phone to get my lifetime points. First i have achieved lifetime platinum as well as a three peat Platinum premier . But I had an interesting discussion that i got to 2m points without bonuses and 2.7m with. Was not clear to me if lifetime threshold includes bonuses . It didn't matter to me but was not clear in the conversation what the rule was

johnl Marriott Associate Gold

Hi folks,

Since you've all answered outlaw77's original question, I'll answer the other questions that have been posed.

GemPrincess: Yes, you can email Marriott Rewards to inquire about your lifetime point totals.

Jerryl: Yes, bonuses do count towards your lifetime total.

Thanks,

JohnL

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...