4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2013 2:35 PM by toader RSS

Reward Level?

arubasand Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

What is the diference between Platimum and Premier Platimun Level?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Reward Level?
    jkernitzki Platinum 2 Reviews

A dedicated phone line, some "special" offers, but nothing really substantial. There's a lot of threads on it here, poke around and you'll get a feeling for how little is really known about it. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

rninmotion Platinum

Just Noticed it in my profile when logging in.  Not sure yet as I wil lhave to wait for my mail to catch up with me in the coming months as I am sure there will be a welcome packet of some sort.  Probably wont make a difference for me as my stays are usually 150 days or more at a time.  So getting a confirmed upgrade for the entire stay is sometimes very hard to do.  i just want lifetime status but have to wait another 8 years even thoguh i have 1900 room nights, over 3 million earned points and have been platnium after my first 75 days. But hey who's counting.

jkernitzki Platinum 2 Reviews

Lifetime doesn't have the years requirement any longer, just total nights and points (750/2MM for Platinum).

toader Platinum 2 Reviews

Some properties do try to give you best possible upgrade.  I booked two rooms at the St. Pancras Renaissance London and got suites for both rooms (picture of bath attached).lonpr_phototour55_s.jpg  I find that international properties have been more consistent at the suite upgrade than US properties.  Most do consider putting you on a concierge floor as their upgrade.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...